Tuesday, December 9, 2008

one more thing!

i got all my christmas decorations up the sunday after thanksgiving and i am very pleased with all of it this year. i amaze myself every year with what my mind comes up with because i do not have a designer bone in my body! i like to be non-traditional as far as christmas is concerned because i never liked the idea of green and red together! this year i did my tree in lime green, turquoise, and brown with birds and peacock feathers as well as my gorgeous peacock perched on top of my tree! i also said i would not do a john deer tree for monkey because i hate the green and yellow but my boss gives monkey a john deer ornament every year for christmas so i sucked it up and tried it. i was actually please with how it turned out too! i had to downsize on his tree and put it way up high so he wouldn't destroy it! enjoy


click below to see the pictures of my decor and mack's tree! also the last two pictures are the ones we used on our christmas card this year..my wonderful friend came and took almost 200 pictures of us for me but these are the two i chose!
2008-12-09 thanksgiving

2 comments:

Nana said...

Well....who knew we had "martha stewart"...in our family.

Love the decorations....everything looks beautiful..

Monkey's tree turned out really well.
and the door wreath.

Good JOB.....Santa will be impressed.

LOV U
NANA

codie lee said...

i am in love with the peacock tree! i mean seriously! i am so proud of my little decorator right now!!! we have really got to get together. maybe we can have date night or something... idk. something!