Friday, November 7, 2008

stuffed!!

we're back from our weekly friday morning breakfast at cracker barrel with daddy! i usually try to eat a light breakfast because i'm not a big breakfast eater anyway plus if i eat to heavily i will be useless for the rest of the day!! to my surprise cracker barrel had a "new" breakfast menu this morning!! skillet meals!!! so of course i had to try one and it was DELICIOUS!!! it had breakfast potatoes, onions, peppers, smoked sausage, gravy, eggs and melted cheese!! jeez! i feel like i'm gaining weight just talking about it!! if i eat like that every friday i will be 500lbs! so needless to say we are back home and i'm feeling pretty worthless!! fridays are my house cleaning day but it's looking pretty grime on getting all of my chores done today!! maybe just the essentials like laundry and "straightening up". of course i was blessed to get the BEST house warming gift from my father and mother in law....a ROOMBA!! the little robot vacuum that vacuums all by itself so at least the hardwoods will be clean at the touch of a button!! it's a pretty yucky day outside so it looks like we might be stuck inside watching cartoons all day!! darn!! tonight gavin and i are taking gavin's sister out to dinner, tomorrow will be another day on the couch watching football!! big game tomorrow!! ROLL TIDE!!! well i leave you now because if i don't get up right now and get started my husband is not going to be very happy with the outcome!! hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Ashley W said...

You made me full just reading..lol.. I am so jealous you have one of those vaccum cleaners.. I for real need one! Have a great weekend and ROLL TIDE

Margie said...

Holy Moly-that was a big breakfast!! It sounded quite good though. I am not jealous that you have a romba, I am just jealous that you have a day off during the week. I know that I have told you that before. ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!