Thursday, October 30, 2008

big trouble!

so i was laying on the couch last night watching tv and my son kept sneaking up behind me and nagging me! pulling my hair, touching my face, putting his hat on my head ect. this went on for a little while so i decided when he did it the next time i would scare him! so here he came and i grab his arm and started acting like i was going to bite it off...big mistake!!! we both laughed and i put him on the couch with me but he sat there for about a min. then he was gone again! so i hear him coming again and i'm waiting on him to pull my hair or put the hat back on my head but to my surprise...HE BIT ME!!! right on the arm and i mean hard!!! i was shocked! it was a delayed reaction but i popped him on his bottom and sent him to his room! i guess it's true what they say...babies will pick up on anything adults do!! i felt bad so i went and got him from his room and explained to him that biting is BAD!!! he just looked at me like...you did it first!! ooopsy!! BAD MOMMY!! these pictures were taken about 10 min after it happened and of course i have a big bruise today!!

2008-10-30 bite

2 comments:

Ashley W said...

OH NO!! Bad mommy =)

codie lee said...

haha... you got bit!!! :)