Sunday, October 26, 2008

up all night!!...

well still no luck with the potty training!...i had to clean up tinkle out of my floor two more times!!! oh well it's a work in progress!! other than that we had a great day yesterday. we watched A LOT of football and finally got to play on the swing set and it was gorgeous outside!! after the GA game we got a shower and got our lucky shirt on and settled in to watch the BAMA game. my monkey was asleep by halftime so i watched the second half curled up in my bed by myself. BAMA WON! it was a great game! my monkey was awake by 1 am SICK! i got him up and got him cleaned up and calmed down. i put him in my bed and starting cleaning his room..i stripped his bed, started the laundry and lit candles to help with the smell. i went and climbed back in bed with my monkey and turned to tv on because i knew i had to wait on the laundry..by 2 am monkey was sick again!!! so i went through the same process again with my bed and put on another load of laundry got both of us cleaned up and made a pallet for monkey on the floor with old bedding!!! you guessed it by 3 am he was sick again!!! i went through the same process and started the third load of laundry..i was getting worried at this point but it was like a diff. baby after the third time. i made him another pallet and he fell right to sleep and i didn't hear another word out of him until 7:15 this morning and now he is running around the house like his old self...needless to say i was up until 5 am this morning doing laundry and deodorizing the house!!

2 comments:

Ashley W said...

Poor baby...I'm glad he feels better.. It sounds like you spent your weekend cleaning up bodily fluids.. Well, at least Alabama won..Roll Tide =)

Nana said...

Wow...sounds like you had a rough weekend. Glad to hear he feels better. Have patience with the potty training, I hear its slow go with boys. Hope you have a good week.
LOV U
Nana