Thursday, October 23, 2008

the weekend!

well it's thursday which means it the weekend for me!!! i am so looking forward to picking my monkey up from MDO and heading home!!!! i plan on doing as little as possible this weekend! my hubby is headed to mississippi to hunt and play golf and whatever else boys do on "boys weekend"!! so my monkey and i are going to vegg for our "momma baby weekend" it's suppose to be cold and rainy all weekend...perfect weather to lay on the couch! i washed all my winter sweats and comfy socks last night so i am ready for it! i dvr'd a couple of shows and movies for monkey, bought lots of junk food, made a BIG pot of country potato soup and i don't plan on seeing the outdoors until monday!..well except for a little shing shing session with monkey in the afternoons if the weather permits!! sounds good huh? I CAN NOT WAIT!!! football will be on all weekend and it's a big game for BAMA so hopefully they will win and it will be the PERFECT weekend!!! ROLL TIDE!

2 comments:

Ashley W said...

I'm jealous!..sounds relaxing..ohh..and ROLL TIDE

Nana said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend for you and the monkey. Dad and I are traveling, as usual. Enjoy while you can. Hopefully, Gavin gets lucky this weekend. (and kills something hunting) LOL
LOV U
Nana