Friday, March 6, 2009

pictures...lots of pictures...enjoy!!

here are a few of my favorite pictures from random days in 2009.....
fav2009



these are a few from our trip to Dave and Busters for my dad's birthday last weekend. my camera battery finally died (after 1767 pictures no kidding) so i only got a few.....
dave&buster


on sunday the snow came....we were in GA at my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday and we got snowed in! we didn't get to leave until monday afternoon because there was so much snow and ice! it was beautiful, this was monkey's second snow but he still didn't get to play for long....he is very sick prone!! bless him.
snow


my progress on the house.....
2009-03-06 pillows

1 comment:

Margie said...

I LOVE the ones with his tongue stuck out tasting the snow!! Also, the sunset pic is beautiful!! YAY for the warm weather. Keep it coming!!!