Sunday, March 8, 2009

sick baby....

we have a very sick baby on our hands! i think we have a little stomach bug because it has been UGLY around here since about 4:30 am!!! thank goodness for beautiful weather so we can open all the windows to air out the smell!!! every towel and sheet set i own is in the laundry room either in the wash, in the dryer or waiting to be washed!! every blanket we own is draped over a chair in the backyard....we've resorted to covering up with clean towels as they come out of the dryer! fun stuff!

i will keep everyone posted on how our monkey is feeling tomorrow

2 comments:

Ashley W said...

Poor Monkey..He just can't seem to stay well this winter. Hopefully we will stay well this spring!

How funny we chose the same background. For some reason I am obsessed with the little birds and trees. My myspace background is VERY similar and I am very close to ordering AR a comforter set from Pottery Barn Kids with little birds, trees, and leaves on it! I guess I am just ready for Spring!

I am so glad your back..I was afraid you might have given up on blogging! I missed reading about the adventures of Monkey!! I haven't caught back up on your pictures but I will soon. Hope little man gets to feeling better!!

codie lee said...

ok i missed yall!!! and poor monkey man! i am glad you are back.. i was about to venture down to calera and start a search party! miss you and love you!