Friday, March 6, 2009

it's been a while....

so it's been a WHILE since i last posted a blog entry. my monkey and i were both sick for about two weeks so i got out of my daily routine and it's taking me a while to get back in it. oddly enough there hasn't been much to report on in the past month anyway. i've been trying to get my house redone so most of my free time is spent internet shopping for the house. i have not made much process since the last post because i want to make sure i do it right this time so i don't change my mind in 6 months and be back in the same place i am today. i did have a birthday last month, it was a quiet birthday but still great because i got to spend it with my favorite people. of course i got money so i could spend it on the house and my hubby is painting my kitchen for me as his birthday gift...couldn't be happier!! i did get my pillows done from my in-laws for my birthday, i guess that's a little progress. they turned out GREAT!! i must say things are going excellent right now, i did quit my job at the beginning of the year because i just was not happy there anymore and felt like God was telling me it wasn't the right place for me. i went to work for my husband, i was VERY hesitant about it at first because you know the old saying don't mix work with pleasure or family but it is working out great and i couldn't be more pleased. life seems a lot less stressful, i am certainly in a better mood when i get off everyday and of course the schedule is GREAT!!! my little monkey is growing up so fast. he is becoming so independent, entertaining himself and is making great progress with his speech! he's such a big boy and we finally got rid of the pappi! we have had a bit of an ordeal because my son was diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth when he was about a year old and shortly after the diagnosis he starting getting a terrible rash. for a year now i've been told the rash is a side effect of the virus and there is nothing we can do about it. i was never comfortable with that answer so finally after a year and no improvement i made him a dermatologist appt. even though it was not a good experience i still found out the true diagnosis of the skin rash and that it had nothing to do with the hand, foot and mouth but it was a virus all it's own. there is still really nothing we can do about it but at least we know what it is!! we are only a few months into 2009 but i must say this year is already an improvement from last year and i can not wait to see what the rest of the year holds....

p.s. i am so far behind on posting pictures so the next few post will be lots of pictures from our year so far.....enjoy!!!

No comments: